Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Hi :o)

My name's Carly and I'm a fully qualified Reiki and Seichem Master. I was introduced to Reiki in April 2005 when a friend of mine gave me a treatment, and suggested I should take my level 1 attunements.

I booked in for my Reiki level 1 and 2 pretty much straight away, and took the weekend course in September 2005. I then went on to do my Reiki and Seichem Mastership in January 2006 and can honestly say it's had a huge impact on my life, changing it for the better.

As well as giving Reiki/Seichem treatments in London I also teach and attune others, so if you are interested in either of these then I would love to hear from you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kush Pete and Keizan said...

Wow it brought tears to my eyes reading that! To think that i was the one who did Reiki on you and look at you now. I so so so cant wait to see you again and see how much you have learnt and grown my lil flower. You will have much to teach me! Many tales to be told.
Love you loads babe
x x x Master Kush x x x

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o) thanks babe can't wait to see you again either!! xx

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Carly

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home